I have grown up with cats and I love them for life. Listen to a few things I know about cats :
1) Cats start eating fish from the head end and not the tail end. (Am I sounding ridiculous? Friends, I have experimented on over 10 cats to arrive at this conclusion. I'm pretty sure that cats know dinner etiquette. Note: A hungry cat is always an exception).
2) A cat fears his own voice the most! (play him his own recorded voice to scare a cat away. Believe me, it works!)
3) No cat will fall on all fours if dropped from a height of more that 8 metres ( No, I don't have any experiment to support my statement, I've learned this by observation).
4) If a hungry cat knows that you'll give him food, he'll smack his lips to indicate that he is ready for food( It is a kind of unconditional reflex, I think. Thanks to my medical books.)
5) Every kitten would have tried to catch its own tail, ending up in going around itself.
6) A cat spends an average of 6 hours a day licking his coat.
Random thought:
When I meow, he purrs,
And gives me long replies.
I'm sure, I'll never-
Learn the tongue feline.
B'coz when I mew,
His eyes tell it
loud and clear that
I make the most inferior cat.
Dedicated to my cat Whity, who is celebrating his birthday today. Happy birthday, Whity :)
Added after the first comment :
Here is my cute Whity

Labels: birthday, cat, memory